REVERSE Single Speed Kit 13T (Black)
The Reverse Components single-speed conversion kit allows you to convert your conventional hub with a Shimano freewheel body to a single-speed drive.
Thanks to the seven different spacers, the cog can be optimally positioned on the freewheel body to guarantee a straight chain line.
The Reverse single speed cog comes with an extra wide flange of 7 mm, which improves the power transmission gently to the freewheel body. The common width of the flange is only 2.8 mm, which can cut into the softer aluminium freewheels easily, which can lead to permanent damage to freewheel body! The 7 mm width Reverse Cog reduces this possibility.
Other cog sizes (13-18 and 20 teeth) are available separately!
- Flange: 7 mm
- Cog: 13T
- Tooth thickness: 1.8 mm
- Weight: 49 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- 7 spacers included
- Lock ring in matching color
- Material: Aluminium (Spacer) / Steel (Cog)
- Extra wide flange on the cog (7 mm) : Allows better power transmission to the freewheel body
- 7 spacers for setting the perfect chain line (2 x 10 mm, 1 x 5 mm, 4 x 3 mm)