REVERSE Handlebar RCC-790 Seismic Ø31,8/10mm (Black/Stealth)
Less vibrations equals more energy to charge!
The RCC 790 Seismic Carbon is our flagship handlebar, focusing on the reduction of vibrations which occur especially on long runs in rough terrain. There have been and are many approaches to achieve this, even with filling the handlebars with foam. But if you want to efficiently reduce vibrations, you have to start with the material first. And that's what we did!
In close cooperation with our engineers and our test laboratory EFBE in Germany, we were looking for a solution for this problem. The result was a unique processing technology of carbon laminates which makes it possible to produce a handlebar which is a lightweight and strong under the harshest conditions. The Seismic handlebar can be used from cross country to downhill. The newest member of our seismic family is the Ø 31.8 mm in the stealth version.
- Width: 790 mm
- Ø: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 10 mm
- Upsweep: 5°
- Backsweep: 9°
- Weight: 195 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Carbon 100% - modified layup
- Cutting lines: for orientation when cutting down the handlebar
- Alignment lines: as a guide when mounting brake and trigger terminals
- Reverse stem alignment lines: for orientation when mounting on the stem
- Reverse "Sandpaper" stem fixation: roughened surface in the stem clamping area to increase the clamping effect
- Reverse "Sandpaper" grip fixation: roughened surface in the grip area to increase the clamping effect