REVERSE Handlebar RCC-750 Carbon Ø31,8mm/20mm Rise (Black/White)
With a width of 750 mm, this handlebar is designed for classic Trail and All Mountain use. The Trend obviously moves towards handlebars with a width of 780 mm and beyond. However, there are still countless users which feel much more comfortable with a smaller handlebar width, because of their shoulder width or body size - or for the terrain they ride. We would like to offer these customers a handlebar which is a bit narrower from the very beginning and does not have to be cut in order to be adapted to individual needs.
Furthermore, the smaller width of course brings a significant advantage, an overall very low total weight! With 175 g, the RCC 750 is a very lightweight but affordable carbon handlebar for Cross Country to moderate enduro use.
Max. rider weight 100 kg.
- Width: 750 mm
- Ø: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 20 mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 4°
- Weight: 175 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Maximum rider weight 100 kg
- Material: Carbon
- Reverse stem alignment lines: for orientation when mounting on the stem
- Reverse Sandpaper stem fixation: roughened surface in the stem clamping area to increase the clamping effect
- Reverse sandpaper grip fixation: roughened surface in the grip area to increase the clamping effect
Glossy black carbon / logo white