REVERSE Handlebar E-Element 770mm Ø25,4/25mm (Black/Grey)
The ELEMENT handlebars of the E-SERIES are characterized by their exceptional strength and stiffness. With our new ELEMENT BUTTING technology we are able to build our handlebars more stable than ever before with an excellent strength to weight ratio.
Based on real-time data we developed a revolutionary test procedure together with the EFBE Prüftechnik GmbH in Germany, where our Element handlebars are tested and certified under the toughest conditions for safe use on e-bikes.
So if you do not want to compromise on safety or design in your e-bike components, then our ELEMENT handlebar is the right choice!
- Width: 770 mm
- Ø: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 25 mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 4°
- Weight: 340 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Element aluminium
- E-Safety Level: Category 3 (Standard)
- EFBE E-MTB Tri Test (EPAC MTB-XC) certified
- Element butted aluminium
- Cutting lines: for orientation when shortening the handlebar
- Alignment lines: for orientation when mounting on the stem