Insulate yourself against cold and brutal winter weather with protection that’s reliable and comfortable: 45NRTH’s Naughtvind Pants. Designed to layer perfectly over our Naughtvind Bibs, these smartly constructed pants use the same doubleweave fabric as our Naughtvind Jacket — so they breathe, stretch, and protect like nothing else.
- Doubleweave fabric provides the best combination of weather protection, breathability & stretch
- Zippered rear pockets with side access strategically placed for easy access when riding
- Zippered ventilation at the thighs allows you to dump excess body heat
- Hook and loop webbing waist adjustment is secure and easy to adjust
- Slim ankle pipe fits over 45NRTH boots without creating excess bulk, and hook & loop tab allows for adjustment
|FEATURES||Double weave fabric provides the best combination of weather protection, breathability & stretch, black reflective material placed in key areas enhances your nighttime visibility, webbing waist adjustment that’s minimal & secure, zipper & snap ankle closure fits over 45NRTH boots without creating excess bulk|
|POCKETS||Front pockets and zippered rear pockets with side access|
|VENTILATION||Zippered ventilation at the thighs|
|REFLECTIVE MATERIAL||45NRTH logo on the rear left, stripes on the upper rear left, stripes on the left thigh venting panel|
Apparel Sizing Guide
Remove excess layers of clothing and measure comfortably snug to the body, using a cloth measuring tape. If you don’t have one, you can use a string and measure it against a yardstick or standard measuring tape. For best results have a friend help.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits.
WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, near the belly button.
HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your lower body, typically around your butt or upper thighs.
INSEAM: Measure inside your leg starting at the crotch, down your leg to the floor.
SLEEVE: Start at the base of your neck, measure out to the back of your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.