Unlike other components, there are no specific laws regarding pedals for E-Bikes. The excess loads and extended riding time which comes automatically when riding E-Bikes means that a stiffer, stronger pedal body will perform better and longer.
Rough and steep trails which only were accessible for one or two laps, get easy to master with the help of the engine support. With all these extra loads and riding time - it's easy for the pedals to have some big knocks on the way. This can lead to nasty dents and damaged pedal bodies. Therefore we have strengthened our proven Escape pedal at the appropriate places to create even more strength. Our E-Escape pedal was built for the toughest use.
The selected steel pins with their height of 5 mm offer a great stand and are extra robust! The design of the pins also avoids damage of the thread in the pedal body if worn out pins have to be changed.
- Pedal size: 100 x 100 mm
- Pedal height: 15 mm
- Pedal thread: 9/16"
- Bearings: 1 x industrial bearings / 1 x IGUS bushings
- Pin setup: 24 steel pins
- Pins height: 5 mm pin height above platform
- Weight: 431 g pair (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Aluminium (pedal) / CrMo (axle)
- Reinforced pedal body
- Durable and easily exchangeable steel pins
- Minimal height for maximum ground clearance
- Pedal washer (to protect the crankset thread)