REVERSE Handlebar TRACER XC 760mm Ø31,8mm/0mm (Matt-Black/White) Carbon extra-light
We have incorporated our knowledge and experience, which we have collected in recent years in Downhill and Enduro racing, into the production of the new XC series. Our goal was to produce a handlebar series that which meets the evolving demands of aggressive cross country racing. The outcome is our TRACER XC handlebar range.
Depending on the Rise weighs, this competitive 760 mm wide handlebar weighs between 126 and 131 grams. The low weight does not affect the stability in any way! We have set the same standards as our downhill handlebars.
Strong, light and reliable!
- Width: 760 mm
- Ø: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 0 mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 0°
- Weight: 126 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Carbon
- Cutting lines: for orientation when shortening the handlebar
- Alignment lines: as a guide when mounting brake and trigger terminals
- Reverse stem alignment lines: for orientation when mounting on the stem
- Reverse "Sandpaper" stem fixation: roughened surface in the stem clamping area to increase the clamping effect
- Reverse "Sandpaper": roughened surface in the grip area to increase the clamping effect